Custom Website DevelopmentWebsites Built From Scratch
How the Custom Website Process Works
- Place your order & fill out the online Custom Website Questionnaire. To view the form, click here.
- Provide feedback & approve the Wireframe we email you.
- Provide feedback & approve the Design Mockups we email you.
- Next, we’ll create the final website code.
- Finally, we’ll insert your content and get your website ready for launch.
- Go Live!
Your Own Custom WordPress Website
Simply tell us what colors and styles you like, and we’ll send you an initial design mockup showing you what your new website can look like!
Once you approve the initial design, our team of web experts will get to work building out your custom WordPress website. The new website will be completely unique to your business and will work in all popular browsers. We use WordPress as a platform which is powerful and easy to use. As an added benefit, you will be able to create unlimited pages, blog posts and multiple media formats quickly and easily. We also make certain to design your website with a focus on search-engine friendly code so that you can generate more leads, build an audience, brand yourself and become an online authority in style.
- Your homepage will be designed to help visitors know exactly what to do when they reach your site.
- Built-in Video Capabilities on the homepage can be combined with an e-mail opt-in capture field for rapid list-building (you supply the opt-in code)
- We can include podcasting capability so that you can publish your audio content to iTunes easily.
- Your custom website will work in multiple browser sizes and will resize to fit popular mobile devices such as the iPhone and iPad.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Do You Include?
We include a Homepage Template and 4 Subpage Templates consisting of:
- Single Page No Sidebar
- Single Post With Sidebar
- Blog Page With Sidebar
- Archive Page With Sidebar with up to 3 revisions for each template design
We also provide the following:
- Opt-in (Autoresponder) Skinning
- Semantic Permalinking
- Mobile response for popular mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads
- Up to 10 pages of Standard Content Added (content supplied by customer)
- Contact Form Functionality (with name, email, message configured)
- On-Site Social Media Integration
- On Page Search Engine Optimization
- Automated XML Sitemap Generation
- Clean Code
- Google Anatlytics Integration
- Full Cross-Browser Testing
- Minimum Number of Plugins
- Podcasting Capability (iTunes Graphic, iTunes submission are only available through an hourly package.)
Do you create shopping cart websites?
Yes, however, this is not part of a standard custom website. We will require hourly packages for the shopping cart setup. If you plan to have more than 20 products though, we highly recommend a dedicated Ecommerce cart setup rather than a WordPress add-on.
What themes are your sites built on?
We generally build sites on the Genesis framework or as independent, standalone themes.
I don’t know how I’d like my website to look. Do you have design samples to choose from?
Yes, you can view website examples on our Portfolio page. Just let us know which look and feel you like and we can customize it for you.
Do you setup/configure autoresponder accounts?
We can style and embed your opt-in form if you supply us the logins, but setting up the autoresponder account or creating sequences is done via the hourly package.
What about logos and banners, are those included?
Custom logo and custom banner creations are covered in the hourly package only. Please supply us with the logo and any banners that you would like to add to your website.
What is a wireframe?
A wireframe is a simple illustration showing the arrangement of the site’s content. Click here to see a sample. The site’s elements can be represented by boxes and can also be accompanied by descriptions to explain the element’s functionality. It is simply a skeletal plan of the site.
How to make a simple wireframe?
You can make site wireframes by the following methods:
- Draw a rough draft of the wireframe and take a clear picture of the drawing.
- Use applications like Snagit.
- Use online wireframe drawing applications like Frame Box.
What if I don’t have a domain name yet?
You can both check for availability and purchase one by clicking here.
What if I don’t have web hosting yet?
Without web hosting, one cannot build a website, as there is no place to store the website files. You can get hosting from WiredTree by clicking here: